2) Friends are those rare people who ask how we are & then wait to hear the answer.
3) If you can buy a person’s friendship, it is not worth it.
4) True friend’s have hearts that beat as 1.
5) If you can’t think of any nice things to say about your friends, then you have the wrong friends.
6) Make friends before you need them.
7) If you were another person, would u like to b a friend of yours?
8) A good friend is one who neither looks down on you nor keeps up with you.
9) Be friendly with the folks you know, if it weren’t for them you would b a total stranger.
10) A friend is never known till he is needed.
11) Friendship is a responsibility…not an opportunity.
12) Friendship is the cement that holds the world together.
13) Friends are those who speak to you after others don’t.
14) The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail & not his tongue.
15) Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
16) A friend is one who puts his finger on a fault without rubbing it in.
17) The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some arguments.
18) If a friend makes a mistake, don’t rub it in…rub it out.
19) Deal with other’s faults as gently as if they were your own.
20) People are judged by the company they keep & the company they keep away from.
21) A friend is a person who can step on your toes without messing up your shoe shine.
22) The best mirror is an old friend.
23) The best possession one may have is a true friend.
24) You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
25) Doing nothing for your friend’s results in having no friends to do for.
26) Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a helping hand.
27) You can make more friends by being interested in them than trying to have them be interested in you.
28) A real friend is a person who, when you have made a fool of yourself, lets you forget it.
29) A friend is a person who listens attentively while you say nothing.
30) A friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though you are slightly cracked.